IT Intake Analyst (11989)
The IT Intake Analyst assists Business Relationship Managers (BRMs) in the IT Intake process to ensure all required intake artifacts are completed prior to moving to the Work in Progress (WIP) queue. The Analyst will work collaboratively with IT and the business to gather required data and report back the status of requests to the BRM team.
- Maintain request disposition and artifacts with Innotas.
- Create and maintain intake reporting.
- Meeting coordination between IT, business, and BRM.
- Learn, understand, and articulate business processes and culture as well as the capabilities of IT.
- Be aware of, and in tune with all IT service delivery and projects within the assigned portfolio.
- Assist in the setting of and communication of project intake metrics
- Drive and help manage organizational change management to support IT initiatives.
- Experience in gathering business requirements helpful, but not required.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Experience in assessing escalation criteria and successful timing of issue escalation is helpful.