The Contract Technician is responsible for performing activities to assure contract and standards compliance. This position collaborates with the Finance Department, Utilization Management Department and external providers to effectively coordinate and accurately report services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform administration work in the areas of contract compliance/management and data quality;
- Compile data from multiple data systems;
- Provide administrative support for meetings: coordinating, preparing minutes and related documents;
- Coordinate the resolution of data errors to ensure accurate reporting to the State;
- Assist in the development of forms and spreadsheets to improve program operations;
- Coordinate with others departments to gather information when needed to research, troubleshoot, and resolve potential issues.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED), some college preferred;
- 1 year of experience working in an administrative setting with an emphasis in using Microsoft office suite with an emphasis on analysis of large volume data.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficient in web-based technology.
- Prior experience in extracting and analyzing large volume of data from various reports.
- Must be very skilled in Excel Pivot tables, v-lookups, filtering, sorting and manipulating very large data sets.
- Designs and creates charts, graphs, tables, and reports to support findings.
- Have the ability to read, analyze and interpret professional and clinical documents, financial reports and legal documents;
- Able to multi-task with high attention to detail;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Able to present information effectively to all levels of agency staff and stakeholders;
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must have a valid Texas Drivers License and a good driving record.
Salary Range: $13.00 an hour Shift Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, FSA, 401(k), voluntary benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness (EI), and Holidays.
If interested please complete an online application at LifePath Systems Job Openings and attach your resume
Equal Opportunity Employer
LifePath Systems is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To read more about this, view the EEO is the Law poster and this EEO is the Law Poster Supplement.