Johnson service Group, Inc. Has an opportunity for a 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician (highspeed equipment) to join an established organization near McDonough, GA.
- This is a direct hire full-time position
- 3rd shift hours 4pm – 4am
- Industry: Manufacturing / Food & Beverage
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain highspeed - plant machinery and equipment such as mixers, packaging equipment, conveyors, compressors, and pumps.
- Repair, replace and troubleshoot small mechanical parts / gears, control devices such as switches, photo eyes, proximity sensors, pushbuttons, contactors, motor starters, etc.
- Troubleshoot, repair or replace oven components such as burners, valves, bearings, scrapers, etc.
- Repair, replace and troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic and basic electrical power components.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing PLC based control systems (very little PLC work)
- Preform work order repairs, inspections and adjustments as well as preventative and predictive maintenance tasks.
- Ability to set up and operate metal working equipment such as hand tools, welders, drill press, sheet metal equipment, or grinders.
- Plant Boiler and Hot Water Systems maintenance
- Monitor and record environmental conditions such as wastewater measurements.
- Works closely with production, refrigeration and warehouse personnel to effectively resolve and eliminate plant and process problems.
- Responsible for daily communication of all pertinent information to department management.
- Works in conjunction with maintenance and refrigeration technicians to cross train on system maintenance to obtain adequate coverage across all shifts.
- Assist management in developing standard operating procedures, and duty cycles for all repairs and maintenance, relating to process and packaging equipment.
- Interpret and understand plans and specifications, schematics, operating and maintenance manuals for systems being overseen.
- Participates in plant safety, SQF2000, health and environmental programs.
Johnson Service Group is an EEO / An Affirmative Action M/F/D/V Employer