- Qualified applicants may send a resume directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
- Weekly Pay
- No Mandatory Overtime
- Create your own schedule
- A natural caregiver that wants to help others, no matter the setting?
- A team player that loves an independent work environment?
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people?
- Honest, positive, and reliable – the one that all of your friends count on?
Our RN's fill critical vacancies in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, clinics, schools, and more, to ensure that each patient and family receives the care that they deserve. As a RN's with our healthcare staffing team, you'll have the unique opportunity to work with patients in a variety of settings and build a schedule that works for you.
What you'll do:
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, personal care, and incidental exercise
- Teach patient essential self-care skills, as needed.
- Check patient's vital signs and/or administer medication under a nurse's direction.
- Performs care and delegated tasks as directed by the nursing plan of care
- Qualified Candidates must have active Ohio RN license in good standing
- One (1) year of recent experience as an STNA, LPN, and/or RN in a Long-Term Care facility setting
- CPR/First Aid Certified Preferred but not required
At Interim HealthCare Staffing, we know that vacancies and last minute call-offs don't just impact revenue, they're a matter of patient safety - that's why our network of healthcare facilities trust us with their openings. From support staff and MAs to Nurses and Therapists, we match talent with flexible opportunities in a variety of practice settings. We see staffing as a strategy for stress relief.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: McConnelsville
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: PRN
- Min Salary: $30.00
- Max Salary: $32.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly