Restaurant professionals, are you excited to work with a company that will reward your hard work and dedication? Are you looking for a company that provides education and opportunities for career growth and personal development? At TravelCenters (TA/Petro/TA-Express), we provide you with the tools and training you need to be successful and grow within our restaurant group, which operates more than 650 restaurants and food outlets. We offer variety of popular casual dining brands including Country Pride, Iron Skillet, Black Bear Diner and Fuddruckers!
With over 30 years of experience, we are the largest public full-service travel center company in the United States and want you to join our team! We are looking for a Server for one of our casual dining restaurants.
In this role, you will:
- Practice Safety as Priority #1 for your restaurant team and customers
- Serve each guest courteously, quickly and efficiently with a sincere, positive, enthusiastic attitude, according to franchise standards
- Work a POS register
- Keep area neat, clean and stocked
- Positively impact the life of customer, co-workers and yourself
With us, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discount meals and free beverages
- A wide variety of discounts on technology, travel and fuel
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
What we'd like to see:
- A dedicated individual who works well with others and is excited to be part of our team!
- Experience with cash handling and POS systems
- Experience working in a restaurant environment
- Meet the requirements for the needed physical tasks with or without accommodation
This job description does not list all duties for this position. TA Operating LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States required.