Construction Scheduler - USACE - DODP6
4 months ago(6/20/2019 2:16 PM)
Facilities and Engineering
Defense - E3/Sentinel’s Defense Division supports customers across the Department of Defense, including the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Department of the Navy, National Guard Bureau, Office of the Inspector General, and Washington Headquarters Services. By providing program assistance and technical innovation to ensure our nation’s security, E3/Sentinel employees help our clients navigate through dynamic environments. Our Defense Division offers a variety of career paths, including program management, systems engineering and technical assistance (SETA), financial analysis, operational support, financial analysis, facilities management, and more.
E3/Sentinel is interviewing for an on-site Construction Scheduler to support the Department of Defense U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Border Infrastructure Program. The ideal candidate for this position will have USACE specific construction experience managing large construction projects ranging from $10M - $50M, be able to work independently while providing support to the Government client, and be able to perform the following types of tasks:
- Track status in relation to cost and schedule performance while providing the following support: collect and consolidate available program and project information, assess program/project performance, analyze risks related to cost and schedule performance, and identify to the extent program & individual projects and provide a monthly management report
- Review the multiple Monthly Schedule Updates and provide an analysis report.
- Verify the multiple construction schedules are compliant with the contract requirements and correctly reports on actual progress.
- Determine the impact of any out-of-sequence work and evaluate the reason so as not to affect the critical path.
- Review the critical path and note changes from the prior update.
- Provide technical analysis to review “fragnets” associated with any changes requiring time.
- Experience in preparing or analyzing Time-Impact-Analysis as it relates to time extension requests or claims
- Clearance – Favorable NACI
10+ years of progressive experience in schedule management and analysis of construction projects with a direct relevancy and complexity of the Border Infrastructure projects, utilizing Microsoft Project and Primavera P6 or its earlier versions.
- Ability to coordinate and assess multiple CPM network schedules with concurrent project phases
- Prior USACE construction project experience.
- Registration as a Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) is desirable.
EEO Statement (Select the Only Available Option)
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.