Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
We are seeking a Secret cleared, detailed oriented, and organized Technical Writer to support the writing, editing, and day-to-day management of technical proposals. The Technical Writer is mainly responsible for coordinating, managing, writing and developing compliant, complete and compelling, proposals to capture new business opportunities. The successful candidate will exhibit strong writing and communication skills to ensure consistency and clarity to meet customer needs. The ideal candidate will be able to craft compelling narratives for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinates with various business and technical teams to outline, write, and proofread technical proposals for government and commercial customers
- Ensures proposals are accurate, complete, meet editorial and government specifications, and adhere to standards for graphics, coverage, format, and styles
- Establishes style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations
- Formats documents to adhere to required styles
- Coordinates version control, tracking, and management of all proposal efforts, past performance, and document repositories
- Bachelor’s Degree in English / Language Arts, Communication, Computer Science, or related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication, active listening, critical thinking, and relationship management.
- Experience with Google suite of business tools (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.), Microsoft Office,
- Ability to capture business and technical requirements and clearly convey them to audiences of varying technical skill levels.
- Ability to deliver professional proposals on urgent schedules ranging from a week to a month.
- Experience converting documents between Google and Microsoft document formats while preserving format, style, and page layout
- Experience or familiarity with Microsoft Project, Adobe Illustrator, and/or Lucidchart
- Familiarity with editing and desktop publishing
- Experience with US Defense / Intelligence proposal writing
- Active Secret US Government clearance is required
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.