Technical Support Specialist – Friendly Techies Get Onsite Perks Galore!
Camden Kelly Corporation
Santa Ana, CA
This dynamic, friendly team of techies is growing steadily and they have room for an outgoing Technical Support Specialist like you with Microsoft & Cisco networking expertise! If you’re outgoing and can provide great customer service in person as well as over email or the phone, you’re going to thrive and have a great work-life balance when you work here!
This award-winning tech company prides themselves on the passionate team they’ve created and their top-notch technical solutions. They have a work hard, play hard environment and the onsite game room (that people actually use) to prove it. Plus, they offer other onsite perks like a fully stocked kitchen and a gym complete with showers & a laundry room so you can actually use it and not have to go back to your desk feeling grimy for the rest of the day. If you’re positive, energetic, and friendly you’ll fit in perfectly here! All you need is experience with technical support, Windows (2008, 2012, and 2016), MSP, and Office 365 in addition to your stellar communication skills and ability to work independently. You’ll provide excellent customer service and support, install and manage Microsoft products as well as Macs, troubleshoot email related issues, deploy images through imaging tools, administer LAN/WAN security, and so much more. For all of your hard work you’ll be well rewarded with great perks like team incentives, flextime, and bonuses.
The easiest part of this job: A superb work-life balance is built right into this role with flextime and onsite conveniences like a gym which allows you to save on gas, time, and a monthly membership fee!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not outgoing, friendly, and professional this job will be challenging for you.
Enjoy onsite perks galore at an award-winning tech company in this Technical Support Specialist job that’s a perfect fit for a friendly, communicative, positive techie like you.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary ($50,000-$60,000)
- Onsite Gym with Showers & Laundry Room
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Onsite Game Room
- Team Incentives
What you’ll be doing:
- Support Microsoft environments and technologies
- Provide excellent customer service and communicate effectively via email, phone, or in person
- Process and address incoming service desk requests both onsite and remotely
- Install, troubleshot, and manage Microsoft products as well as Macs
- Troubleshoot email related issues and deploy images through imaging tools
- Coordinate and implement network software and hardware upgrades
- Configure, manage, and troubleshoot routers, switches, and firewalls
- Troubleshoot and resolve LAN/Wan performance, connectivity, and any related network problems
- Administer LAN/Wan security, antivirus measures, and spam control measures
- Execute network cabling and troubleshooting
What you need:
- 2+ years of technical support
- Windows experience with 2008, 2012, and 2016
- Office 365
- MCSA – Office 365 is a plus
- MCSA – Server 2016 is a plus
- MCA – Azure Administrator is a plus
- MCA – MS365 Enterprise Administrator is a plus
- - - - -- - - - - - - - - -
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Southern California area. Whether you’re a jobseeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is full of career oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different than the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive everyday to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news and job hunting resources. Also feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com or 949-333-0057.