Capital Newspapers is seeking an Advertising Account Executive to join our talented sales team. This role will work out of our office in Juneau County but will travel to our office in Baraboo for training and meetings. If you are an experienced sales professional with a can-do attitude, and motivated by uncapped earning potential, this is the position for you!
The successful candidate will have an established book of business, and along with a strong focus on new business development, be charged with growing revenue through a consultative selling approach. You will be armed with a vast array of industry-leading products that reach our print and digital audiences and beyond, so that you are able to meet the advertising and marketing needs of every client.
- Establish and build solid business relationships with existing accounts to grow advertising revenue
- Heavy prospecting to build and maintain sales leads and relationships
- Develop, negotiate, and close new business sales
- Manage contracts, proposals, and media campaigns to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field OR 2+ years of sales experience with proven, measurable results in new business development preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excel at conducting needs analysis and developing comprehensive solutions based on customer information
- Experience building and managing a prospect database
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable, insured automobile
This is a full-time, exempt role. Benefits offered include medical, dental, and vision insurances; company paid life and long term disability insurance; company matched 401k; employee assistance program; and paid vacation, personal, sick, and holiday time. Pre-employment background and drug screenings apply. Apply online at www.madison.comworkhere Location: Juneau County Star-Times
Capital Newspapers is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining a workforce that accurately reflects our audience and expands our voice. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.