McCarthy is currently accepting applications for Union Carpenters with experience working on large construction jobsites. The Carpenter role is essential and assists the project team in ensuring timely and successful completion of construction projects.
- Construct formwork for placement of concrete
- Assemble columns or wall formwork (all types: gang forms, stick build, slip forms, etc)
- Set anchor bolt templates
- Erect temporary handrails & associated safety related items
- Sawing, stripping, nailing, burning, measuring, tightening/loosening bolts, drilling
- Other duties as necessary
- Member of the Carpenters Union
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.