Retail Associate - Full Time
Required Hours: Tue. 8am-1pm; Wed. 8am-3pm; Fri. 8am-5pm; Sat. 7am-2pm; Sun. 8am-1pm
As a world leader in delivering effective weight management solutions, Jenny Craig offers a unique program with one-on-one support for our clients. We are masters in weight management and we believe in what we do - helping as many people as possible experience all the benefits of getting their weight under control through a change in lifestyle. Jenny Craig provides the highest level of customer service & health promotion in a professional, fast-paced work environment.
An immediate full-time position is available for those who are multi-taskers, highly motivated, and available to work weekends & some evenings. Position will provide motivation, education, and accountability for clients to achieve and maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle.
Coaching: Utilize the Jenny Craig Service Model to (1) connect with clients and understand their goals and challenges, (2) identify and keep them focused on their motivation, (3) create weekly plans, (4) build their confidence, and (5) gain their commitment.
Client Accountability: Keep clients on the Jenny Craig Program by holding them accountable to (1) their menu plan, (2) attending their coaching session every seven days, and (3) self-monitoring their daily food intake and exercise. Complete care calls and confirmation calls to stay connected with clients throughout the week. When clients fall off the Jenny Craig Program, get them back on Program by making outbound calls.
Center Operations: Complete daily center operations tasks including food room stocking and client invoicing and checkout.
Role Model: Be a role model to clients and employees by living the Jenny Craig principles of ideal weight and lifestyle.
Company Paid Training: All new employees are required to attend a five-day onboarding where they will learn the Jenny Craig Program and Service/Coaching model. Additionally, new hires will be expected to follow the Jenny Craig program (consultation and planned menu of food) as a part of induction to provide knowledgeable, real world experience to clients.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Base hourly compensation with increases at 90 days and 1 year, plus monthly bonus
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Company-paid long-term disability, basic AD&D, and basic life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Waived Jenny Craig Program enrollment fees & food discounts
- High School diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
- Retail and/or sales experience
- Ability to develop positive, collaborative, and professional relationships
- Strong listening, partnering, and motivational skills to understand individual needs
- Demonstrated organizational and multitasking ability
- Basic computer skills; point-of-sale system experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including evenings, weekends, and/or holidays; center hours vary between 7am-8pm
- Ability to pass a federal pre-employment drug screen and background check
Yes. All new employees are required to attend a five-day onboarding trainin