At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for our client, an American Multinational Consumer Goods company in Mason, Ohio. This is a 3 month contract position covering a leave of absence and pays $25/hour based on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidate must have the ability to work quickly and accurately while performing repetitive tasks, paying close attention to detail while maintaining accuracy and speed. Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to adapt to new responsibilities and changes in the work environment. Must be able to work independently on routine and recurring aspects of an assignment.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrated experience with international travel, getting passports, visas and expense filing
- Setting up large complex meetings with Director and higher managers
- Strong computer skills including Access and SAP
- Experience in creating purchase orders
- Heavy calendar work for Research Fellows and Associate Directors
- Ordering supplies/food orders
- Budget management experience
high school diploma/equivalent
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Weekly pay and service bonus plans