This is a full-time position located in Mason City. Please note you may receive calls from a 952 area code if you are considered for the position.
Note this position does not provide any type of relocation assistance.
Cargill Kitchen Solutions is a leading marketer of high value, further-processed egg products. With four processing facilities in Minnesota, Iowa, and Michigan, Cargill Kitchen Solutions' customers include premier quick-service restaurant chains as well as food manufacturers. We are dedicated to providing our customers with innovative and distinctive solutions, including refrigerated and frozen liquid eggs, egg patties, omelets, French Toast, and diced and hard cook eggs.
The starting wage is $17.75/hour. We offer a comprehensive benefits package available the first of the month following your start date.
11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Not all schedules may currently be available. Overtime, weekend and/or holiday work may be required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package available the first of the month following your start date. Which includes 3 tiered Medical plans, dental, vision insurance, employer funded tax-free accounts to help pay for health care expenses. Local incentive program paid bi-annually, 401K matching program, Paid Time Off, holidays and a variety of wellness incentives.
- 80% Accountable for the production of food safe product in a fast paced manufacturing environment; start up and shut down of a production line, making mechanical adjustments, and troubleshooting equipment. Ensuring all production paperwork is completed, which will require basic mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division). Responsible for containing and proactively addressing potential problems that may arise in an effort to limit disruptions to production.
- 10% Maintain adherence to all Corporate Environmental Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- 10% This position shall have the responsibility to report problems with the food safety management system to identified person(s). This position has the responsibility and authority to initiate and record actions. Acquire and maintain knowledge of HACCP/OPRP/PRP (GMP) policies and requirements to complete all monitoring and/or verifications tasks as outlined in the Food Safety Management
All job duties may be revised by the supervisor when necessary to accommodate business needs. The descriptions are general guidelines of expectations but may not include all responsibilities of the position.
- Basic math ability (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division)
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Basic computer skills
- Availability to work outside of normal shift up to including weekend and off shift hours as needed.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Willing to work in hot and cold environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous food service and/or production experience
- Previous leadership experience.
- Consistent work history in the last 12 months
- Critical thinking skills
- Dependable and punctual