Requisition Number:POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for cleaning of hospital and associated buildings according to hospital standards in all areas of the hospital.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, AND/OR LICENSURE:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required
1. Capable of reading and writing.
2. Must be able to understand verbal instructions.
3. Previous cleaning experience in hospital or related field helpful. Must be able to organize work efficiently.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The statements described here are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be constructed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and
duties. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Performs cleaning procedures correctly and in a timely, organized manner.
2. Responsible for the collection of soiled linen.
3. Maintains acceptable standards as related to dependability and work habits including body mechanics and sound safety procedures.
4. Adheres to all hospital and department policies, procedures and regulations, including attendance and dress codes.
Please click on the link below to open and review the detailed job description and minimum qualifications: