Requisition Number: VACCI02612
McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for a Vaccination Nurse (CMA/LPN/RN) - temporary position for its Marshalltown office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
Responsibilities include: Administer Covid vaccines to the public
- Graduate from accredited program from Medical Assistants.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Certification from American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or certification as a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) from American Medical Technologist (AMT).
- Possession of State Registered Nurse license.
- Possession of State Licensed Practical Nurse license.
- Current BCLS certification.
Days: Monday - Friday. Saturday and Sunday
Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM with evening and weekend hours.
- Previous McFarland Clinic experience preferred.
McFarland Clinic is central Iowa's largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic. Join our team and join a group of caring professionals, dedicated to providing Extraordinary Care, Every Day! We value quality care and extraordinary service, trusting relationships and an exceptional workplace. Our organization has more than 70 years of experience caring for people. We welcome applicants who can help us enhance the health and well-being of our patients and communities we serve.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.