JBS® Pork is a leader in premium pork products designed to provide customers with a superior eating experience each and every time. Our wide selection of brands including Swift® and Swift Premium®, are well-recognized for their value, freshness and consistency. From our premium fresh natural products to our innovative dry rubbed, ready-to-cook products, JBS Pork offers the solution for your quality pork needs.
JBS is hiring for quality, motivated, people to join the JBS team on our production floor as general laborers. These positions include but are not limited to the following duties:
- Use assortment of knives, steel, and a hook to perform job tasks.
- Keep knife sharp: develop good knife sharpening skills. Ask for assistance if needed.
- Operate heavy equipment.
- Bag and Box product.
- Must use proper personal protective equipment effectively.
- Expected to work hands on at high speed and times to lift over 50 pounds.
- Must keep work areas clean and follow proper food safety protocols.
- Must adhere to JBS specifications in product to ensure quality of meat.
- May have to shave or wash animal meat before packing.
- Inspect meat or meat products and/or packaging.
- Stay aware of your surroundings and notify a supervisor if you recognize a hazard.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Production and maintenance settings
- Exposure to various chemicals, machinery, and knives
- Slippery floors, cold temperatures, and loud ambient noise
- Ability to work 50+ hours
Good attendance and safety records
Internal: Employees on the production line and plant management
External: USDA and Union
The schedule for this position is typically
Mon - Fri. Weekend work required as scheduled. During Fall Season, Saturdays are typically scheduled.
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Our foundation & our strength is in our values