A Warehouse Receiver efficiently and accurately unloads, checks, tags and stages pallets of vendor inbound product and readies for putaway.
- Scan job function into labor clock, prepare paperwork and dock area for receiving inbound products,
- Unload palletized products from trailers and place in receiving area, break down and sort mixed product pallets for appropriate warehouse stocking, secure products on pallets, tag pallets appropriately.
- Must be able to operate the following equipment: end control rider pallet truck (PE), slip sheeter, counterbalanced sit-down rider truck, MTC battery changer/pallet truck; narrow/aisle stand-up rider lift truck (RR) while wearing fall protection, counterbalanced stockpicker truck and rider pallet truck (center-control).
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- Food service distribution experience.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- 1 year related work experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 80 pounds occasionally.
- Must be 18 years of age with the ability to work in varying temperatures from -20F to 100F.
- Candidate must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.