- Contact with Closing Agent to schedule settlement and send out Settlement Agent Worksheet
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing documents for all Mortgage loan types.
- Closing preparation for loans.
- Create new loan checklists.
- Board new loans on Empower.Net.
- Quality control of loan documentation for funding purposes.
- Communicate with applicants, clients, staff and third parties (attorney, closing agents, vendors) to answer questions and resolve issues regarding preliminary CD.
- Create mortgage loan documentation on Empower.Net.
- Prepare daily funding reports.
- Prepare Closing packages for a variety of mortgage loan types
- 1 - 2 years credit card, mortgage, and security loan processing experience
- Skills and Competencies:
- Working knowledge of mortgage loan documentation
- Strong knowledge of lending compliance regulations (Reg. Z, RESPA, Truth in Lending, Reg. B, HMDA)
- Knowledge of business desktop applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Project, Windows, Visio, etc.)
- Knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling, vocabulary and of generally accepted office practices, procedures and equipment
- Knowledge of compliance in a banking environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate with numbers and attention to details
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations (or analysis)
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow and to coordinate the work of others
- Ability to maintain updated knowledge of procedures, products and activities of assigned area
- Ability to accurately proofread documents
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team environment
- Working knowledge of loan and revolving credit documentation
Hours & Work Schedule