As a Talend ETL Developer, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application development, definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. At Infosys, you may look forward to collaborating with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients business needs. We drive a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Candidate must be located within the commuting distance of Malborough, MA or be willing to relocate to this location. This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 4+ years of experience with Information Technology
- 2+ years experience of Talend Data Integration
- 2+ years experience of Big Data components.
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time
- 2+years of Strong experience on Talend Data Integration tools and technologies solution design and documentation
- Proficient on handling XML Inbound and Outbound in Talend. Knowledge of SOAP/REST web services will be an added advantage
- Good experience in end-to-end implementation of DW BI projects, especially in data warehouse and mart developments
- 1+ year of experience in Azure stack.
- 1+ year of domain experience in Retail and PG.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in Oracle, SQL, Unix shell scripting
- Strong experience in Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling and Modeling of Unstructured Data
- Good understanding of Data integration, Data Quality and data architecture
- Experience to Big data technologies and Snowflake is preferred.
- Good expertise in impact analysis due to changes or issues
- Experience in preparing test scripts and test cases to validate data and maintaining data quality
- Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts. Knowledge of large data sets and experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
State / Region / Province
Technology|Data Management - Data Integration|Talend, Technology|Data Management - DB|Oracle