Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it's a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That's what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
The ideal candidate will partner with internal product groups and engineering teams. They will develop enterprise level technical designs for projects, while advocating adherence to enterprise standards through collaboration with multiple Architecture and Engineering teams
- Works as a part of Infrastructure and Operations team to provide design, administration and support for various TJX Middleware and Database platforms.
- Performs technology engineering and architecture to support the whole lifecycle of TJX Applications.
- Automate repetitive activities related to administration of Middleware, Integration and Database platforms using DevOps tools like Ansible, Bitbucket, Jenkins etc
- Manage, Support, configure, setup Azure Cloud Services.
- Analyze potential changes and enhancements to software and hardware to determine impact on existing production systems, system design standards and operating procedures.
- Monitor and tune performance of applications using enterprise monitoring tools like Elastic, Splunk and AppDynamics
- Mentor support engineers as a Subject Matter Expert
- Continuously look for improvement opportunities with processes or technology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience.
- 5 years working with implementation of systems supporting retail and/or corporate business operations which includes
- Experience working with databases like Microsoft, Sql, Oracle
- At least 4+ years of experience in Python, Powershell or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience using Cloud providers such as Azure, AWS
- Strong automation experience using DevOps Tools like Ansible, Jenkins, Bitbucket/GitHub, Jira, confluence – highly preferred
- Extensive experience with technology, design, delivery and support.
- Industry domain certification highly preferred.
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That's why working here is so much more than a job. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff – competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA