Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it's a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That's what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
As a Project Analyst l you will partner with Domain Leads, Product Managers and Scrum Masters within the TJX North American Selling and Store Operations function to ensure programs and projects are carried out according to plan inclusive of schedules, project estimates, resources, tasks, deliverables and budget. You will be responsible for analyzing and reporting project/program financials. Using your knowledge of industry best practices and project management techniques you will ensure projects are adhering to TJX project management methodologies and IT Finance processes. You will also coordinate project change requests and onboarding activities as needed.
Major Duties/ Responsibilities
- Partners with Product Teams to ensure projects are carried out according to plan inclusive of schedules, financial estimates, resources, tasks, deliverables, project plans, project governance and budget.
- Performs frequent reporting and analysis of financial actuals against forecasts. Provides findings and resolves discrepancies with Project Managers and IT Finance.
- Supports Product Teams in monitoring and resolving any issues related to PO creation and/or reconciliation. Follows up with IT Finance and/or 3rd party vendors as appropriate
- Manages with Product Manager and Scrum Masters on deliverable signoff process. Monitors adherence to internal SOX controls and project management methodologies across the projects and/or.
- Plans, coordinates and monitors the logistics of IT equipment. Partners with Product Teams to coordinate the timely onboarding/offboarding of resources with the Project Team (SDL, PM), HR/Finance, 3rd party vendors and TJX support groups (desktop services, security, etc).
- Identifies hardware and software requirements. Maintains and distributes hardware / software inventory levels for all service providers including disposal / decommission process. Monitors and enforces Service Level agreements.
- Assist Product Teams with timely and effective project communications and statuses, agendas and takes minutes.
- Partner with Product teams for planning and execution of agile ceremonies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in technology, information systems, business, accounting, finance, engineering or communications or equivalent work experience.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented approach and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently with moderately complex data
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical skill levels required: MS Excel – intermediate
- Familiarity with MS Office product suite
- Experience with scrum agile and/or SAFe methodology and tools (Jira and Confluence) a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, and fluid environment
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Ability to work cross functionally within IT
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That's why working here is so much more than a job. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff – competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA