Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it's a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That's what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
In this role, the candidate will partner with internal product and engineering teams to develop enterprise technical designs for projects.
They will advocate for enterprise standards through collaboration with multiple Architecture and Engineering teams
- Functions as a technical expert in the area of Linux, Containers and Cloud services
- Provides Linux Server administration and features (Clustering, Host based firewall, routing configuration, kernel tuning, on-boarding of new releases etc.,)
- Provides knowledge of Network Infrastructure, DNS, TCP/IP networking, DHCP to the current team
- Propose security hardening of Linux using CIS and/or other security standards
- Will be responsible working with Containers and Kubernetes and security around container deployments
- Analyses and have an good understanding of CI/CD, source control, image repository, build tools etc.,
- Responsible for cloud services like Azure, AWS and provisioning automation of Cloud resources
- Automation of routine tasks using scripting such as Python, shell scripting, Ansible etc.,
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Virtualization Technologies like VMWare, Hyper-V
- Will be responsible for various Hardware technologies such as HPE Blades, C7000 enclosures, HPE Synergy platform, Oracle EXA Platform, etc.,
- Automation and configuration management experience using tools like Ansible
- Basic understanding of various Storage and backup technologies such as EMC VMAX, Unity, NAS, DataDomain
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Responsible for defining and implementing technical improvements/projects that increase the quality and availability of the business systems/services and to ensure proper operation.
- Manages complex situations, projects, and internal client interactions.
- Leads the analysis and communication of project requirements, updates, metrics, and general information.
- Analyzes data to determine the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Defines and implements standards and processes around all core infrastructure equipment based on business needs and industry best practices within the corporate data centers and remote computing facilities.
- Oversees all 3rd party service provider installations and implementations.
- Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience with Linux administration or equivalent work experience
- Which includes at least 2 years of Kubernetes container experience
- Open Shift experience highly preferred
- Hands on exp building, deploying and maintaining of the container environment
- Cloud services experience highly preferred
- Experience in working Azure Cloud environments OR AWS
- Must be proficient with Linux
- Cloud certifications – nice to have
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That's why working here is so much more than a job. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff – competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA