Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Foth Infrastructure and Environment is currently seeking a team-focused, passionate, and results-oriented Civil Engineering Intern who is looking for a hands-on learning experience in waterfront engineering, site development, dredging, construction management, and local, state and federal permitting. This full time internship will be based out of our office in Marion, MA office from January through April 2020.
- Work directly with project team members on various assignments in the dredging, environmental permitting, and civil engineering fields
- Utilize AutoCAD to draft topographic base plans
- Field data reduction
- Prepare permit documents
- Assist with data management and report preparation
- Assist with topographic & hydrographic surveys and site inspections/investigations
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Strong project coordination skills
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience
- Grade Point Average (GPA) over 3.0
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.