Urgent Care physician
Sanford Federal (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Job Title: Urgent Medical Care physician,
Based at: Marion, Indiana, USA
Job Summary: Sanford Federal (SANFORD) is looking for a successful Medical Care Physician who will be representative of the Medical Center Director and the Chief of Staff, advising hospital clinical operations in their absence on regular basis and be available at all times for consultation and direct patient care by nursing with any and all inpatients on the following units: Community Living Center (CLC), Mental Health (MH), Substance Abuse Residential Recovery Treatment Program (SARRTP) services, Long Term Care, Acute and Chronic Psychiatry. The Urgent Care physician is also responsible for attending and leading emergency codes during their tours of duty. Our ideal partner is a certified, dedicated and well-trained physician, Holds a significant knowledge and experience in Internal medicine is preferred over family practice with a great passion for the medical care field and for this noble job.
Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following requirements
- Education/ Certifications
- Board certified and/or board eligible in Internal Medicine or family practice,
- BLS & ACLS certified,
- Knowledge and certification in Internal medicine is preferred over family practice physicians,
- Basic Life Support (BLS) & Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification,
- ACLS certification
- Skills and Language:
- Familiar with the procedure governing the administration of blood Possess basic proficiency with computers and software.
- Strong verbal and listening skills (Consultation),
Duties: The Roman Catholic Priest will be responsible for,
- Provide primary services to the Urgent Care department and medical back-up,
- Assistance to the Community Living Center (CLC), Mental Health (MH), Substance Abuse Residential Recovery Treatment Program (SARRTP) services,
- Documentation and clinical records shall be complete, timely, and reported in compliance with the department procedures,
- Receiving admission calls, making, and receiving telephone contacts with other VA facilities and private hospitals, arranging conference calls between physicians and other hospitals,
- Determining legal eligibility of applicants, assisting next-of-kin with funeral arrangements
Why Sanford Federal (SANFORD)?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.