At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100 TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
Position: Claims Processor
Start Date: June 26th
Location: Marion, IL, USA
Shift Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM (8 hour shift)
Work Days: (Monday – Friday)
Assignment: Long Term Temporary. (Must successfully complete 12 week training period)
- High school diploma or GED
- Data Entry and/or typing experience
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize is required.
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Preferred Job Requirements:
- 1 year insurance experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Kelly Services is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.