Plant Operator- 2nd Shift
Quincy Recycle’s Marion team is growing fast!
Be a part of the fastest-growing waste and recycling company in the country. Quincy Recycle provides a huge value to our manufacturing partners across all industries. We have a positive and fun team that works and plays hard with a family-like culture.
Quincy Recycle is in the business of solving waste stream problems for manufacturers. We handle paper, plastic, and metal recyclables and help our clients build sustainable waste reduction processes within their businesses. We are also a major supplier and buyer of Gaylord boxes. With in-house logistics, equipment distribution, and food waste processing, we are a one-stop-shop in helping our partners maximize their financial and sustainability goals.
We have multiple locations across the Midwest and a growing network of affiliates that are uniquely positioned to help clients of all sizes, from coast to coast and beyond.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Flex Spending
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Full-Time, Monday- Friday 3:30p-Midnight with the opportunity for overtime.
- Operation of the shredder and documenting different materials
- Forklift Operation
- Processing and/or unloading and dumping material into bunkers
- Daily maintenance and clean-up of equipment
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
- Ability to lift 50#
- 2 years minimum forklift experience
- Steel toe work boots
- HS Diploma or Ged Equivalent