Requisition Number: SNOWA01234
SageNet is a managed solutions provider. Our relationship-driven approach and holistic Connect-Manage-Protect process set us apart. We deliver creative solutions built-on best-of-breed technology and with built-in cybersecurity, backed by world-class service and support.
SageNet operates three US-based 24/7 NOCs/SOCs, a National Logistics Center, and a nationwide field service organization. We are proud to manage communications at more than 160,000 locations for our loyal, long-term customer base.
SageNet is seeking a ServiceNow Architect to be part of the SageNet IT team. The SageNet IT teams is responsible for delivering technology and solutions to support both internal business operations and customer facing products and solutions. In this position, the ServiceNow Architect will be responsible for overseeing the design and delivery of capability on the ServiceNow platform. A successful candidate will be able to provide documented designs and see them through to implementation either by individual development or by SageNet’s designated partner. This person will work closely with the various SageNet technical teams to help design and enrich the infrastructure and applications that support customers and business operations. The ideal candidate will be creative, self-motivated, a quick learner, and willing to develop new skills, while constantly improving existing abilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in requirements gathering, documentation, and prioritization of the Service Now backlog
- To assign and manage the portfolio of Service Now work with outsourced development vendor
- Set and maintain standards for work and development within the Service Now platform
- Help drive value for SageNet through better utilization of Service Now platform
- Develop, enhance, and maintain capabilities
- Managing the overall lifecycle of SageNet’s Service Now environment
- 5+ years experience developing and supporting Service Now
- Experience with ITSM, CSM, and ITBM
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working in parallel with partners to increase productivity
- Experience developing and integrating the ServiceNow Platform with external systems and vendors.
Nice to Have
- ITIL Certification
- Experience developing outside the ServiceNow environment
- Experience working in a sprint-based delivery model.
- Experience implementing a test-driven development model.
Attention All Third-Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
SageNet will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to SageNet will be considered the property of SageNet. SageNet will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. SageNet is not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. SageNet only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with SageNet from third parties must be through our Talent Acquisition Department. Any contact made outside of the SageNet Talent Acquisition Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and SageNet.
Please contact Katie.Halstead@sagenet.com for any questions.