$4,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
Communicates and educates patients/residents and families on disease processes, clinical interventions, and expectations. Promotes customer service.
- Educates our resident and/or family about normal aging and the multiple pathologies associated with the older person, the principles of rehabilitation and palliative care utilizing their nursing knowledge. Education will begin upon admission and be ongoing throughout the patient's stay at the facility.
- Serves as liaison between the resident/family and the healthcare center.
- Participates in initial and other resident care plan meetings and encourage family involvement in the meetings. Collaborates with other disciplines and facilitates the 72-hour post admission family care conference.
- Participates in weekly Case Mix Meetings and ensure timely updates to family members.
- Reviews 24-hour report and conducts appropriate family contact and follow-up. Complaints from residents and families are addressed in a timely manner. The grievance log is maintained by the Senior Care Partner per company policy with focus on follow up and prompts resolution.
- Utilizes systems checklists, care guard logs, and/or quality indicator to determine residents that require interventions. Communicate with resident and family regarding the area identified, interventions implemented, and expectations and maintain frequent contact with the family regarding the progress.
- Manages the Customer Satisfaction Survey process with Family/Resident and Discharge surveys. Communicates survey results with leadership team and conducts follow up as needed.
- As part of ongoing Customer Service, maintains contact with resident/family during hospitalizations through visits, phone calls and/or cards.
- Implements and maintains patient scheduling program with ADL Coordinator.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the healthcare centers policies and procedures as well as state and federal regulations by monitoring all current applicable regulations.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or is a graduate of an accredited/approved RN program.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Three (3) years professional nursing experience.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Current, active and unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in state of practice.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
Experience in the long term care setting preferred. Previous experience in quality assurance, education/PI preferred.