Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Provide pre-launch database support; assist with designing, loading, and validation of Lab databases using Clinical Trials Management System [examples QLIMs, NewLIMs, TOPCAT, Encompass]; ensure work is conducted in line with standard operating procedures, policies and good practice.
- Configure project databases.
- Input data into the databases adhering to design specifications.
- Support online protocols and amendments.
- Perform a database configuration review and assist with validation of database specifications.
- Research problems, gather information, and liaise with lab colleagues to help ensure projects are set-up in line with established procedures and customer requirements.
- Maintain project documentation files.
- Keep Project Managers and other relevant staff informed of any issues that may affect the smooth running of the project.
- Coordinate meetings with relevant colleagues and internal departments (e.g. planning and handover meetings).
- Develop solutions for routine project related issues and problems, within a limited scope.
- Participate in local and global improvement projects as defined by the relevant process improvement management team.
- Participate in internal audits, as required.
- May have occasional, limited contact with study Sponsor(s) (e.g. exchanging factual information).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good organizational and operational skills
- Good accuracy and attention to detail skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment highly desirable
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and managers.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent and 4 years' relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1090419
Apply Now Not ready to Apply?
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
- Data Management Jobs
- Data Manager Jobs
- Jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
- Data Management Jobs Atlanta, Georgia