Req Number: 22362
We invite you to come join the RadNet Radiology team as a CT Technologist.
Our centers multi-modality outpatient imaging providing a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a friendly and comfortable environment.
As a CT Technologist, you will have the opportunity to:
- Perform high quality radiologic, CT and Fluoroscopy exams on incoming patients.
- Administer contrast as needed, in a safe and effective manner.
- Monitor patient's well-being during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
- Guide patients through this sometimes-difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
- Respond to physician questions and needs regarding patients.
- Assist radiologists with procedures such as image guided body biopsies and thyroid biopsies.
- May occasionally travel to our nearby outpatient centers to help with coverage if needed
- Participate in projects and/or meetings, and complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer competitive pay and benefits including: medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, hands-on training, advancement opportunities, inter-company transfer opportunities, and a host of other perks! Work today, get paid today! We've partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule.
Become a valued member of our growing company by submitting your resume.