Henry Schein Dental is hiring a Field Sales Consultant to join our growing team!
Are you driven, resilient and possess an entrepreneurial mindset?
Do you have the ability to listen and transform problems into solutions?
If this sounds like you, this could be the next step in your career.
Henry Schein Dental searching for a Field Sales Consultant to join our growing team.
What would I be doing?
As a Field Sales Consultant, you are the face of our organization, helping our customers operate a productive practice and assist in the delivery of quality patient care by:
- Actively cultivating and managing assigned territory by building relationships with Dental Practitioners and other key stakeholders to grow business
- Planning, organizing, and implementing effective strategies to increase market share in Merchandise, Equipment, Technology, and Service
- Identifying opportunities to turn problems into solutions
- Improving the lives of patients
Join Team Schein, here’s why.
Henry Schein Dental is a Fortune 500 company that offers:
World Class Training Program
- Interactive award-winning sales training program that will provide you with the tools to execute effectively in the field
- Dedicated mentor program
- On-going personal and professional education and training
- Annual National Sales Meeting
- Family first approach
- Fortune 500 company that fosters camaraderie, allowing the ability to make an impact
- Named World’s Most Ethical Companies for the eight consecutive year
Social Responsibility - “Doing Well by Doing Good”
- Henry Schein Cares Foundation – “Helping Health Happen”
- Give Kids A Smile
- Opportunities to give back to your local community
Stability and Growth
- 85 years in business with YoY growth
- Advancement opportunities
- Industry leading business practices
- Competitive compensation and benefit package on Day 1
- Rewards for success, presidents club, incentive trips and awards
The basics we need to see:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business with emphasis in sales
- One year of relevant post-grad experience
- Goal-oriented and effective time management skills
- Solid skills in client prospecting and account management
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Passion for sales, always wanting more, never settling
You have made it this far, what are you waiting for? Join the best team in Dental!
Henry Schein’s business model gives us a competitive advantage over other distributors earning us the largest global marketing share. We focus on practice care to help dentists focus on patient care.
Our objective is to develop a management plan to ensure strategic alignment of the field sales teams to operate with full enablement for functional execution of company mission and vision. To accomplish this objective, requires the development of key sales objectives and activities while working to retain incentivize and develop our sales team to thrive in the emerging market.
Henry Schein, named First in our Industry on FORTUNE's 'World's Most Admired Companies' for the 19th Consecutive Year. This recognition honors those companies who recognize their critical role to influence and drive positive change in the business community and societies around the world.
We measure success by our ability to do well by doing good. We are committed to industry-leading business practices, the quality of our work, and our efforts to support access to care around the world.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.