Senior Global Visual Merchandiser (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. As the most important interface for our customers, you will demonstrate your passion for our products and act as a brand ambassador for HUGO BOSS. Join a team that provides an exceptional brand and shopping experience with enthusiasm, fun and expertise because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
Senior Global Visual Merchandiser (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG| Metzingen near Stuttgart| Germany|Full-time
To complete the Global Visual Merchandising Team we are looking for a Senior Global Visual Merchandiser (m/f/d). A highly motivated team of real team players is looking forward to your application.
The Senior Global VM will report into the Head of Global Visual Merchandising within Global Store Design & VM, being part of the Global Retail. In this senior position you are a true role model and a VM professional, within the Global VM team, and act as a VM ambassador in both head office as well as in the markets. Key tasks and responsibilities will include to direct, support and monitor the markets VM teams in all their local VM setups in order to enable and motivate them to ensure a perfect execution of global VM standards, within both retail and wholesale channel, fully in line with predefined visual directives. An excellent knowledge of global VM trends within the premium lifestyle segment as well as working in an international retail and wholesale environment across multiple regions is an absolute must-have.
What you can expect:
- Global VM key contact for a region (several markets within Hubs)
- Direct, support for and monitoring of VM Hub Heads and their local VM teams
- Ensure implementation of all VM setups for both brands in a corresponding region
- Conduct on-site trainings and video call meetings to further develop regional VM teams and establish impeccable visual standards at the POS, across all distribution channels, act as VM ambassador and competent sparring partner for regional VM needs
- Create the VM direction as well as supporting the roll-out of global visual guidelines throughout VM Guides and other VM Tools for both brands
- Holistic project management, organize and manage major VM projects e.g. VM Tools, Trainings, Guidelines, together with interfaces from several other global departments, as Store/Window Design, Marketing, Brand Management, Buying & Merchandising, etc.
- Lead and/or support these projects and instruct all involved in a timely manner and within budget
- A great team player with strong communication competencies, also being able to motivate others and moderate delicate or complex topics in a professional manner in a diverse environment
- Intercultural curiosity and able to travel
- Strong affinity with design and fashion
- Having a modern and flexible work ethic and being able to finish projects with fast pace lead times in a solution-oriented way
- At least 5 years of experience on international VM strategies in a global role within a premium fashion/lifestyle brand
- Proven knowledge of various distribution channels in both retail and wholesale, such as: free standing stores, Shop-in-Shops, Outlets and Airport stores
- Fluent knowledge and understanding of English language, both in verbal and written, a great understanding of German language is a pre
- MS Office skills. Software skill set in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign are a pre
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model “Threedom of work“ is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and caf, Times.