Dietary Aide/Server- 1,000 Bonus
Do you enjoy serving others? We have wonderful Part-Time and Full-Time Dietary Aide/Server positions available at Haven Homes that offer guaranteed hours with the possibility of picking up shifts. In addition to generous benefits, you will be eligible for a $1,000 Bonus! Haven Homes welcomes anyone with a passion for providing great customer service to apply. No senior care experience necessary! Training will be provided. Discounted meals for those working in our Dietary Department!
Dietary Aide/Server responsibilities:
In this role at our 5-star rated campus, you will gain valuable knowledge and experience by serving our residents, employees, and family members meals. You will also wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms. You will work beside other Servers to get the job done.
PT Hours: 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm
FT Hours: 6:30 am to 2:30 pm
Pay up to $17.00 / hour
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Tuition Discount Opportunities/ Scholarships/ Student Loan Forgiveness (site specific, ask for details)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) or 401(k) with employer match
- Healthcare, dental, health savings, vision, life, disability, & flex spending options for Full-Time employees
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship Programs
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential counseling/coaching for self and family members
Dietary Aide/Server skills and requirements:
- Must possess strong communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills.
- Restaurant experience a plus!
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a background check.
Cassias Response to COVID-19:
Cassia follows the CMS requirements for Covid vaccination. Upon starting employment at our care center, you will need to provide proof of having at least one Covid vaccination. Or, you may complete an exemption application for medical or religious reasons. We are serious about your safety and healthit is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
Join our team at Haven Homes today and work in a beautiful, brand-new building! We moved into our premier 149-unit independent living, assisted living, TCU and long-term care senior health & living campus in December 2020. Haven Homes is the proud recipient of the 2020 Pinnacle Employee and Customer Experience awards.
Haven Homes is a part of Cassia and is located in the West Metro. Cassia is a faith-based, nonprofit organization with over 200 years of experience caring for those in need. Our Mission is to foster fullness of life for older adults in the spirit of Christs love. We take pride in providing compassionate care for our residents by embracing our eight values and service standards: Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect and Collaboration.
At Cassia, you will be empowered to foster fullness of life for those we serve. Cassia will support your career goals and celebrate your passions. If you are seeking a career experience where you will have fun, be challenged, and recognized for your individuality, Cassia is the answer.
I AM Cassia... Are You?
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer