Requisition Number: RADIO01424
At South Star Urgent Care, we hire Radiologic Technologists, who participate in all aspects of patient care and are cross trained in medical assistant competences. Our Rad Techs are responsible for all positioning and x-ray imaging and have the opportunity for direct patient interaction in a welcoming clinic atmosphere. The ideal Rad Tech is energetic, eager to learn, has a positive attitude and above all else, has a passion for patient care.
Typical schedules consist of 12 hour weekday shifts and 8 hour weekend shifts, rotating weekends off. Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8a-8p, Saturday-Sunday 9a-5p. New Grads are welcome!
- Perform accurate X-Rays as ordered by the Provider while practicing radiation safety precautions.
- Prepare and transmit images to the Radiologist for over-read.
- Room patients to include taking and recording vital signs and patient history.
- Assist patients and providers as needed with walking, transfer, specimen collection, exam prep, etc.
- Maintaining Quality Assurance of the radiology equipment and completion of Quality Control logs.
- Comply with requirements of appropriate regulatory agencies (i.e. OSHA, CLIA and Department of Health).
Competitive Benefits Available:
- Competitive pay
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability benefits
- Great retirement plan
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.