You are applying to the Front of House Director position with Chick-fil-A Hwy 99 & Yosemite Ave.
Located in Manteca, CA, the new Chick-fil-A Hwy 99 and Yosemite Ave is owned and operated by Micah Payton, who opened this location in April 2020! After a career as an attorney, Micah felt called to be apart of the vision and mission of Chick-fil-A. Since its Grand Opening 6 months ago, this location has well exceeded its projected volume and is currently ranked #3 in Drive-thru sales in the state of California! Their mission is to generously, joyfully, and consistently serve team members, guests, and their community from serving delicious food to treating every guest with honor, dignity, and respect. They believe every guest should experience joy so evident that they also feel inspired to serve others. Join a growing team who values ownership, joy, consistent service, generosity, and being the world’s most caring company.
Here’s what Chick-fil-A Hwy 99 and Yosemite Ave is all about:
- We are personally and corporately accountable for both results and relationships.
- If we see a gap in the business, we jump in and serve.
- When things don’t go as planned we proactively use it as an opportunity to share and learn.
- We do everything with a grateful attitude.
- Laugh, be positive and hospitable.
- We keep our word. We follow through.
- We demonstrate the highest levels of integrity, honesty, loyalty and respect in all situations with all people.
- We recognize that everything we have – our money, time, and abilities – is a gift, entrusted to us to serve others.
- Every minute of our day is an opportunity to be generous towards others.
- We are committed to building an encouraging and supportive environment.
- We want people to feel cared for not only by what we say, but by what we do.
Chick-fil-A Hwy 99 and Yosemite Ave is seeking a Front of House Director to take ownership of all front of house and drive-thru operations, as well as team development. The ultimate goal for this person is to work alongside the Owner/Operator and leadership team to play a key role in growing the business and developing the team of 130+. The Front of House Director will primarily focus on operational efficiency and excellence in drive-thru (which is 70% of their business!). This leader will be dedicated to executing excellence with a sense of urgency and a smile. The goal for this leader is to focus on continuous improvement and the development of people, processes, and sales while daily cultivating competence, character, and connection with the team around culture goals. After 2-3 years of learning and adding value to the business, this leader could continue to serve as a top leader in an even larger capacity or even pursue becoming an Owner/ Operator themselves through Chick-fil-A Corporate!
- Lead and oversee the entire front of house and drive-thru operations
- Think innovatively and strategically for increased capacity in the drive-thru
- Assess current systems, strategizing and executing plans for improvement
- Intentionally develop team members to become trainers, trainers to become team leaders, and eventually team leaders to become assistant directors
- Assist in the hiring process for new front of house team members
- Help identify gaps in the business
- Meet regularly with the Operator for development
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-5+ years of leadership and management experience in a hospitality setting required
- ServSafe Manager’s Certification is a plus
- Community involvement is a plus
- Innovative leader; possesses a vision for continuous improvement
- Demonstrates a personal growth mindset that translates to business growth
- Hungry for personal and professional growth
- Unwavering character; possesses humility, trustworthiness, and integrity
- Understands the balance of results and relationships
- Detail-oriented; accountable
- Relentless learner; instructive and teachable
- Energetic; exemplifies the balance of fun and focus
Competitive Compensation, benefits, PTO, growth opportunity