A TGI Fridays Dishwasher provides guests and team members with clean and sanitized utensils, plateware, glassware and equipment according to Ecosure standards.
Specific responsibilities of the Dishwasher include:
- Ensures dishes and cookware are sanitized and available as needed.
- Maintains daily cleanliness and maintenance of dish machine.
- Cleans and sanitizes service area and kitchen throughout shift.
- Completes assigned prep work and beautification duties.
- Trouble-shoot dishwasher machine malfunctions.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action when necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate, which will be conducive to maximize team member morale, productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- At all times provides a favorable image of TGI Fridays to promote its aims and objectives and foster and enhance recognition and acceptance of all of its areas and endeavors. Requirements A TGI Fridays Dishwasher must be able to perform multiple tasks, while maintaining required standards of operation, in daily activities.
Additional specific requirements for the Dishwasher include:
- Must also be able to perform duties that ensure guest satisfaction.
- Must follow handling and sanitation procedures and use extreme caution with utensils, plateware, glassware and equipment to avoid breakage.
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 70 lbs., up to 20 times per shift: places these items on high shelves and in walk-in freezers
- Must be able to frequently bend and stoop
- Must be able to work frequently in a hot and damp environment
- Must be able to speak clearly to communicate orders to other cooks and expediter
- Must be able to hear cooks' and Servers' requests in the midst of loud background noise
- Must be able to stack, walk and move during entire shift
- Must be able to frequently immerse hands in water
Minimum Age 18 Ability to Lift 70 lbs Ability to Stand 6-8 Hours Yes