Water's Edge and Autumn Grace are currently hiring a Kitchen Manager!
*Sign on Bonus*
Our ideal candidate has the ability to serve excellent and nutritious food, while ensuring first-rate quality dining service, in a safe and comfortable atmosphere. Maintaining superior cleanliness and safety standards, along with the ability to manage and motivate staff members and maintaining a positive physical and social environment for our residents.
- Relevant work experience (2+ years preferred)
- At least one-year supervisory experience preferred
- Must possess all required licenses and/or certifications if required by State licensing authority and maintain continuing education requirements
- Current food service sanitation license required
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must be able to supervise dining services department employees using independent judgment and discretion
- Must have basic reporting and organizational skills
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer