Canva is a truly global product, with millions of our international users designing every day in our non-English languages. Our localisation team is responsible for helping realise Canva's vision to make the platform accessible to all 3.3 billion internet users around the world.
The Localisation team is responsible for consulting, scoping, executing and testing product localisation requirements across all Canva platforms (Web App, iOS, Android, marketing communications, font work, localised templates, etc.).
You'll get exposure to the way content, product and design work at Canva, and get in at the ground floor of a rapidly growing team.
- Act as one of Canva's primary localisation coordinators, partnering closely with growth, product and engineering to help build out a bigger team of localisation specialists over the next 1-2 years. Own end-to-end localisation of various internal Canva platforms and features
- Work directly with various internal product teams to manage an efficient, agile and scalable localisation roadmaps across Canva
- Assisting our LQA (Language Quality Assurance) team where/when necessary, facilitating content reviews between translation teams and quality review partners
- Assist our International Growth team by building out Canva's landing page library into several new global markets
- Ensure the Canva brand/tone of voice is consistent across 100+ languages
- Have strong project management experience
- You have a technological aptitude to manage spreadsheets, documents, and collaborative online forums (MS Office, Google Docs).Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- You have an effective organisational skills and the ability to collaborate with stakeholders teams, working on consistently efficient issue resolution
- You have a strong interest in languages and the technology landscape – ideally you speak two or more languages and are familiar with Canva – bonus points if you have professional translation experience
- Have relevant experience in translation project management – ideally you have had experience managing an LQA process and worked in a localisation team
- Are familiar with translation or localisation platforms (i.e. Smartling or similar CAT tools) and global translation agencies
- Have worked on LQA initiatives before, either on a vendor or client side
Comfort with ambiguity, you enjoy dealing with uncertain situations and are able to find solutions even without perfect precedents or direction. However, you are also very detail-oriented and thrive on an environment in which you're juggling many tasks/vendors simultaneously. You are passionate about technology and consumer-internet companies, ideally Canva or design software companies.
- Equity optionsIn-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Fitness membership allowance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations