Security Officer - Full Time (Alliance Security)
Manhattan, NY, United States of America
Back Apply Now
Alliance Security, a premier security provider to Class A commercial facilities located in the Tri-State area is committed to being the best!
Come Join the Alliance Security Team! Build your career.
Job Skills / Requirements
Become a Lobby Ambassador! Alliance Security is seeking a energetic, motivated and polished Security professionals to join our organization. We want you to become an integral member of our growing and successful team.
We are looking for new and experienced Security Officer to work all types of schedule. Our prestigious commerical properties are located all over Manhattan.
Our corporate security staff is responsible for:
- Overseeing building access procedures;
- Assisting visitors to the buildings;
- Performing security checks, identify suspicious activity and enforce security rules and regulations.
All posts are standing posts. Candidates must be able to stand and be mobile for long periods of time. Ideal candidates for these positions must have excellent verbal and interpersonal skills. Excellent computer skills a must!
To join our team, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- A valid and current New York State Security Guard License;
- Have verifiable prior employment references;
- Exhibit exceptional customer service skills;
- Possess the ability to follow instructions and procedures and to work in a team-oriented environment.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or GED
Certification Requirements (All)
NYS Security Guard License
Additional Information / Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Shifts
- Training and Development
- Free 8 Hour Annual In-Service training course
- Free Uniforms
- Limitless Growth
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays