Requisition Number: IMPLE01220
CivicPlus is an informal, social workplace where enthusiasm and talent are rewarded. We are looking for an experienced professional with an implementation and technical background. This is a fun, high-energy position that is at the forefront of CivicPlus’ success!
CivicPlus is THE integrated technology platform for local government, working with over 4,000 local governments including municipalities, counties, and municipal departments. Inc. Magazine has selected CivicPlus as “One of the Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in the U.S.” since 2011.
Due to all our recent product suite additions and more anticipated growth in the future, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
We offer you....
- The chance to work with some of the best colleagues and most creative minds in the world
- Competitive pay and benefits
- The ability to leave a legacy used by millions of American and Canadian citizens
- The potential to work in an environment that is dedicated to teamwork, collaboration, and innovation.
The Implementation Analyst I is a critical member of the implementation team. This position is responsible for assisting the implementation consultants in understanding the client need, interpreting that need, identifying the proper solution, and managing the steps required to directly fulfill that need.
What we will expect you to do...
- Develop a deep knowledge and proficiency of the CivicRec Product to understand how it can be configured or integrated with other systems to best meet client needs.
- Participate and/or lead client implementation meetings to gather client information and required details to assist in defining and addressing client needs.
- Gather information to assist in defining requirements and project scope for client implementations during the sales process.
- How integrations work and client requirements/what questions to ask
- Offer technical advice, present solutions, and/or system configurations to implementation consultants and clients to meet client needs.
- Maintain current product knowledge including all enhancements. Write and/or revise technical implementation documentation as new developments are made to the software and/or implementation process.
- Responsible for planning, designing, implementing and coding API Integrations from our Products to 3rd party products.
- Collaborate with product development and implementation teams, serving as a technical liaison between professional services and product development/engineering for all CivicPlus product lines, as required and to offer solutions.
- Collaborate with engineers and clients on data needed and application requirements. Attend review meetings for engineering sprints.
- Managing time in order to appropriately set and meet commitments. Assist in achieving process automation and efficiency goals internal to CivicPlus.
What you will likely need to succeed...
- Passion for creating innovative software solutions for complex customer requirements.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a diverse team in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to multi-task among various assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CS, IS, or related degree, or 2+ years of applicable software technical experience.
- Fluent in REST application programming interfaces (APIs) principles.
- Understanding of relational data models, data analysis, security, mobile, cloud, and information system best practices.
- Understanding of advantages and challenges of cross-platform applications
- Experience working with SDKs and/or other technical documentation.
- Experience with third-party hardware integrations.
- Knowledge of basic Business Analysis principles using Agile and Kanban methods.
- Ability and willingness to explore unfamiliar systems, environments, and languages.
- Experience with software implementation is preferred
- Experience with agile and Kanban software development methodologies is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic accounting terms and best practices to support a highly financial software
- Knowledge of web design and photoshop is preferred.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in communicating with non-technical audiences in order to provide solutions that are technical in nature
CivicPlus is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. At CivicPlus, we celebrate and support diversity for the benefit of our employees, products, clients and communities we serve.