Requisition Number: REGIO01206
CivicPlus is an informal, social workplace where enthusiasm and talent are rewarded. We are looking for an experienced professional with a background in complex sales and leadership. This is a fun, high-energy position that is at the forefront of CivicPlus’ success!
CivicPlus is THE integrated technology platform for local government, working with over 4,000 local governments including municipalities, counties, and municipal departments. Inc. Magazine has selected CivicPlus as “One of the Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in the U.S.” since 2011.
Due to all our recent product suite additions and more anticipated growth in the future, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
We offer you....
- The chance to work with some of the best colleagues and most creative minds in the world
- Competitive pay and benefits
- The ability to leave a legacy used by millions of American and Canadian citizens
- The potential to work in an environment that is dedicated to teamwork, collaboration, and innovation.
We'll expect you to...
- Train new Regional Sales Managers, (RSMs) in the day to day operations
- Train new RSMs to be proficient in SPIN selling and introduce the RSMs to RAIN methodology
- Collaborate, communicate and lead cross-functional activities and processes for the sales team throughout all CivicPlus departments
- Coach RSMs in day to day activities; strategic direction, cold calling, prospecting, pricing, competition, proposals, contracting, data collection and entrée.
- Coach RSMs to deliver effective live and remote sales presentations
- Coach RSMs and manage the data collection process and entrée into NetSuite.
- Analyze, evaluate sales data and develop continuous improvement plans, (CIPs)
- Lead team performance, growth, efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop RSMs into company leaders
What you'll likely need to succeed...
- 5+ years Sales Experience, Leadership experience preferred
- Familiarity with local government entities and knowledge of their practices
- Advanced trainer/educator with an ability to reach an audience of differing skill levels
- Able to travel frequently and efficiently across a large geographic territory, with little down-time between periods of travel
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds of weight (non-typical but necessary for tradeshow setup)
CivicPlus is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. At CivicPlus, we celebrate and support diversity for the benefit of our employees, products, clients and communities we serve.