Requisition Number: MANAG01219
CivicPlus is an informal, social workplace where enthusiasm and talent are rewarded. We are looking for an experienced professional with an implementation and management background. This is a fun, high-energy position that is at the forefront of CivicPlus’ success!
CivicPlus is THE integrated technology platform for local government, working with over 4,000 local governments including municipalities, counties, and municipal departments. Inc. Magazine has selected CivicPlus as “One of the Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in the U.S.” since 2011.
Due to all our recent product suite additions and more anticipated growth in the future, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
We offer you....
- The chance to work with some of the best colleagues and most creative minds in the world
- Competitive pay and benefits
- The ability to leave a legacy used by millions of American and Canadian citizens
- The potential to work in an environment that is dedicated to teamwork, collaboration, and innovation.
As an Implementation Team Manager, you will manage a team of cross-functional employees responsible for implementing our web-based software solution(s) for local government clients. This role is a critical member of the Implementation Department, ensuring a high level of employee engagement and client satisfaction while continuously driving operational effectiveness.
What we will expect you to do...
- Lead a highly functioning team of professionals, including the responsibilities of hiring/firing, development, and coaching
- Supervise multiple concurrent projects, from planning through execution and launch
- Anticipate and mitigate project risks and issues by confidently addressing all challenges and escalating when appropriate
- Ensure a high-performing team that continuously executes within a defined methodology and optimal processes
- Work with other team managers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to continuously improve processes for our clients
- Ensure extraordinary service resulting in referenceable clients after the completion of the implementation project
- Support the CivicPlus sales team in their development efforts
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to delegate to task owners and resources, and effectively manage stakeholders
What you will likely need to succeed...
- Results Driven
- Proven leadership and coaching experience
- Parks and Recreation experience
- Project management experience
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent emotional intelligence and active listening skills
- Natural ability to navigate a steep learning curve in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- 3+ Years Management Experience
CivicPlus is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. At CivicPlus, we celebrate and support diversity for the benefit of our employees, products, clients and communities we serve.