Requisition Number: HUMAN01218
CivicPlus is an informal, social workplace where enthusiasm and talent are rewarded. We are looking for an experienced professional with a Human Resources background. This is a fun, high-energy position that is at the forefront of CivicPlus’ success!
CivicPlus is THE integrated technology platform for local government, working with over 4,000 local governments including municipalities, counties, and municipal departments. Inc. Magazine has selected CivicPlus as “One of the Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in the U.S.” since 2011.
Due to all our recent growth and additional offices across the U.S and more anticipated growth in the future, we are looking for a talented Human Resources professional to join our team.
We offer you....
- The chance to work with some of the best colleagues and most creative minds in the world
- Competitive pay and benefits
- The ability to leave a legacy used by millions of American and Canadian citizens
- The potential to work in an environment that is dedicated to teamwork, collaboration, and innovation.
This position will perform a variety of complex and routine administrative, technical and professional HR tasks to include HRIS system administration, payroll, recruitment support, company communication, and benefits change administration. This is a generalist role with a wide variety of tasks day-to-day.
What we will expect you to do...
- Prepare, maintain and update employee data in the HRIS System
- Process bi-weekly payroll in accordance with company polices and procedures
- Own the time tracking for the organization, working hand in hand with department managers to ensure time tracking is accurate for payroll processing
- Process applicable payments for payroll taxes, both new and existing
- Track commission plans and ensure accurate commission payouts
- Understands and tracks proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Compile payroll data such at PTO, insurance and 401(k) deductions
- Compile applicable monthly, quarterly and annual payroll reporting
- Maintain current knowledge and ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws
- Enters new hires and separations into the HRIS system, and any employee changes to ensure an accurate employee record
- Assist in administration of compensation and benefits programs and other team member services that support CivicPlus philosophy, profitability and success
- Support facilitation of performance management, coaching, and corrective action situations, to include system administration
- Track and recognize employee anniversaries, birthdays and any other life change events
- Organize and participate in employee appreciation events as needed
- Provide employment verification to third parties as needed and per company process
- Performs other duties as assigned
What you will likely need to succeed...
- Entry to four (4) years of relevant human resources generalist experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Experience with payroll processing highly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of detail
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, including the ability to offer out-of-the-box and creative solutions
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
CivicPlus is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. At CivicPlus, we celebrate and support diversity for the benefit of our employees, products, clients and communities we serve.