Requisition Number: CLIEN01221
CivicPlus is an informal, social workplace where enthusiasm and talent are rewarded. We are looking for an experienced professional with a background in sales and building relationships. This is a fun, high-energy position that is at the forefront of CivicPlus’ success!
CivicPlus is THE integrated technology platform for local government, working with over 4,000 local governments including municipalities, counties, and municipal departments. Inc. Magazine has selected CivicPlus as “One of the Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in the U.S.” since 2011.
Due to all our recent product suite additions and more anticipated growth in the future, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
We offer you....
- The chance to work with some of the best colleagues and most creative minds in the world
- Competitive pay and benefits
- The ability to leave a legacy used by millions of American and Canadian citizens
- The potential to work in an environment that is dedicated to teamwork, collaboration, and innovation.
The Client Success Manager is responsible for prospecting, pipeline management and up-selling to existing clients. This role effectively communicates the corporate value proposition to assist in driving new functionality and community engagement to existing clients. This position is responsible for creating ongoing relationships with clients by providing valuable knowledge and understanding on how to best use the CivicPlus products. This role is also responsible for educating clients on usability of current functionality, possibilities for engaging citizens, new module availability, and completing alignment reviews.
What we will expect you to do...
- Up-sell current clients web-based software and services within an assigned territory
- Meeting or exceeding assigned territory goals
- Clearly and succinctly communicate the company’s value proposition over the phone and through email.
- Generate new opportunities through a variety of activities
- Perform technical demonstrations of modules or new functionality
- Provide resources to promote best practices for websites and community engagement
- Complete communications with assigned clients in required timeframe
- Analyze and compile accurate responses for client requests
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you will likely need to succeed...
- Strong persuasive, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong and consistent phone presence
- Customer-focused and anticipate client needs and concerns
- Ability to prioritize multiple task / deadlines
- Must have professional level written and oral communication skills
- Ability to have tough conversations that balance the needs of our clients and company
CivicPlus is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. At CivicPlus, we celebrate and support diversity for the benefit of our employees, products, clients and communities we serve.