Benchmark's company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company's stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark“ by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
The Engineer III will assist guests with maintenance requests, identify problems and perform various room preventative maintenance tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year experience in a similar job in the hospitality industry preferred.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Resolves guests' maintenance problems and handles all guest requests.
- Make employee name tags.
- Perform simple preventative maintenance tasks in all guestrooms and other resort areas (i.e. change filters, replace light bulbs, repair drapery tracks.)
- Identify problems that cannot be readily repaired in the guests rooms and write work orders for those problems.
- Complete basic work order requests.
- Perform swimming pool chemical tests and make necessary corrections, with training.
- Basic knowledge of EMS and life safety systems, with training.
- Accurately complete daily rounds sheets and identify and report major problems.