Parent Aide - Manchester/Concord - Part Time
Parent Aide/Parent Educator - Manchester/Concord - Part-Time
If you have a love for children and families, please join our team! Waypoint's Parent Aide/Educator Program has a Part-Time (up to 29 hours) opening in our Manchester/Concord NH locations. We are looking for talented dedicated staff, passionate about helping children and families affected by abuse and neglect to rebuild and strengthen the family unit. Join a team that will train you to provide guidance to families in the areas of supervised visitation, supportive counseling, health and safety education, basic parenting education, resource assistance, coordination of services, and client transportation. Qualities that make a Parent Educator successful include being responsible, dependable, organized, and able to communicate effectively while working independently and handling confidential information. Good time management skills are essential. Documentation will need to be grammatically correct and completed in a timely manner. This is a part-time position working as needed, up to 29 hours per week.
Position Minimum Requirements include:
- Associate Degree with two years of related Human Service experience or four years of related experience
- Parenting experience is a plus
- The chosen candidate will be asked to engage in a criminal background and motor vehicle record check.
- Applicants must be at least 22 years of age.
- Previous experience with Office 365 and SharePoint desired.
Position Benefits and Perks Include:
- retirement planning with company match
- ample paid time off, consisting of personal, sick, and vacation, plus 10 paid company holidays
- Internal growth opportunities and many career choices
- employee educational assistance
- Diverse and accepting company culture with an engaged leadership team
- Flexible hybrid work schedule
- Generous mileage reimbursement
Here at Waypoint, our clients come from all backgrounds and so do we! We value diversity on our team so that we have the ability to serve our mission in an even better way!
Please apply today on our careers page at www.waypointnh.org. You will love what you do here!
Covid-19 vaccination is required for employment.