Medical Assistants/Phlebotomists/EMTs...tired of walking into the same four walls of a healthcare facility every day?
Are you looking for a change with opportunities for career advancement? Are you a new medical assistant graduate looking for an amazing first opportunity to grow your skillset?!
Join our team as a Medical Assistant! Help deliver our purpose of increasing patient understanding of their personal health risks and opportunities, empowering them to make informed decisions so they may lead longer, fuller lives. Invest in prevention while you bring our services to the communities that need us the most as a Medical Assistant!
If you're passionate about helping others and are excited about seeing new faces and different places every day, we'd love to talk to you!
- No work on holidays or Sundays!
- No on-call or 3rd shift, but plenty of opportunity for overtime!
- Monthly Team Incentive Pay!
- Immediate eligibility for holiday pay
- Only 30 day wait for comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short term and Long-term disability, and 401k with employer match
- Paid time off package
- Join an established and stable company-having screened millions of patients for almost 30 years.
Life Line Screening is a leading provider of community-based preventive health screenings. Along with a medical team of trained professionals, you will contribute to helping over 700,000 adults each year gain useful insight into their health by administering medical appropriate health screenings. These services are designed to help provide people become aware of their health risk factors for chronic vascular diseases, stroke, and other diseases early so they can take proactive steps towards maintaining or improving their health through lifestyle changes or under continued care with their doctor.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy/Emergency Medical Technician program or other Medical skilled related program
- New Grads welcome!
- Understanding that our schedules are not typical office hours. Schedules are made 3 months in advance and run Monday-Friday and occasional Saturdays as needed.
- Compensation is paid for both travel time and base pay for on-site event, with unlimited bonus potential!
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to educate participants on products and services
- Must have a valid driver's license and clear MVR as driving responsibilities of company van are shared among the team
Life Line Screening is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Life Line Screening is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law. Life Line Screening will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.