Always Best Care has a NEW client in MANCHESTER. This client is going to need help with her personal care each day and her daily routine!
Assignment Information: This client has Aphasia and uses a Hoyer Lift. She is very particular about how she looks and likes to look her best at all times! Her current caregivers make sure her hair and makeup is done nicely each day and her nails are always done. She always likes to look her best! She will need assistance with toileting and bathing. You will be helping her put together coordinating outfits so she will look her best from head to toe!
To be considered, each candidate MUST have experience with Dementia, Aphasia, Hoyer Lifts. Must have experience with personal care. We are seeking Team Players who can go in and make a difference day in and day out!
7am-7pm Monday-Wednesday (36 hours)
7am-7pm Thursday and Friday (24 hours)
7am-7pm Saturday and Sunday (24 hours)
This is a GREAT 12 hour work day for the Right Person!
If you are interested and feel you will be a good fit with our clients, please call Michelle or Wilda at 860-533-9343 Monday-Friday between 9am-4pm to set up an interview. Or, you can apply online NOW to begin your application process TODAY!
Here are the advantages of working for Always Best Care:
- Competitive pay.
- Aflac Insurance after 90 Days of employment.
- Continuing PAID education through online resources, perfect for on the move caregivers!
- Mileage reimbursement for client transportation.
- Caregiver of the month program.
- Employee merit program.
- Supportive and understanding office staff.
- You will receive your paycheck every week!
Since 2009, Always Best Care of Central Connecticut has helped families with non-medical in-home care and Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care placement services. We promise our clients consistency with our caregivers as well as exceptional care. We hire employees who are inherently courteous and polite, who will treat all of our clients with the highest level of respect and dignity. We are looking for employees to work in Hartford, Tolland and Middlesex Counties for full time, part time, hourly, and live in work.
Job Requirements include
- CNA, HHA, PCA or at least FIVE years of professional caregiving experience
- Ability to attend all assignments ON TIME daily during all weather conditions (rain, snow, sleet)
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with management via telephone, email, or in person
- All candidates MUST be authorized to work in the United States.