Medliminal is the leading edge of medical cost containment and we are always looking for amazing talent to help move us forward. We have some of the most qualified people available working with us and we are regarded as the industry leader in medical cost containment. Medliminal sets the standard and while our technology and proprietary processes create our product, our people set us apart.
Position: Executive Assistant
Medliminal is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our innovative team. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support in a personalized, organized and timely manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as point of contact between the Executive staff and internal/external clients
- Assist the Executive staff with daily administrative duties
- Maintain calendar, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements and prepare agenda for trips and meetings
- Composing and preparing correspondence
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs at the direction of executives
- Manage travel expenses
- Coordinate communications, including taking calls and responding to emails
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, and other documents
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Minimum 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant or other high-level admin position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Mac operating systems
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Bachelors degree or higher education
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Medliminal will be based on merit, qualifications, and other lawful considerations. Medliminal does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic or status protected by law.