Req. ID: 146303
Micron Technology's vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work within a Data Science Team on a variety of leading-edge projects
- Develop and code, software programs, algorithms, typically on very large datasets, from multiple sources, including IoT devices/sensors
- Develop new solutions using deep neural networks on the latest frameworks, on GPUs
- Provide visualization solutions for complex data sets, including dimensionality reduction when needed
- Assists in the design of user interface and business application prototypes
- Interacts with product and service teams to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments
- Interprets actionable insights from large data and metadata sources and communicates the findings to product, service, and business leaders for product improvement
- Master's degree in: Data Science, Math, Computer Science, Science, Engineering; or a related field
- Solid grasp of statistics and probability
- Strong capabilities in Python, Java and at least two other programming languages
- Experience working with structured, semi-structured, and un-structured data sources
- Image analytics with OpenCV or equivalent
- Experience with deep neural networks. CNNs, LSTMs, RNNs, etc
- Experience with data visualization methods
- The ability to problem solve and provide complex solutions with limited direction
- Hands-on experience with multiple machine learning methods (Clustering, SVMs, Random Forests, etc.)
- Superb communication and leadership skills
- Ability to learn quickly and become productive on new technologies, APIs, development languages, and frameworks
- Some working knowledge of Hadoop Environment, including: Hive, Map Reduce, No/SQL, HBase, and Spark
- Able to manage small projects including setting/tracking timelines and planning for resources
- Complex data visualization and simulation techniques
- Advance time-series analysis methods
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry's broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today's major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
Employee Rewards Program, Healthcare, Paid time off (Combined Sick and Vacation Time), Retirement savings plans, Paid maternity/paternity leave, Employee Assistance Program, Professional development training, Workplace wellness programs, Micron Health Clinic (Boise only), Fitness Center/Activity rooms, Tuition Reimbursement, Micron Corporate Discounts, Casual Dress attire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Manassas || Virginia (US-VA) || United States (US) || Frontend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Information Systems and Technology || #LI-JF1 || Tier 3 ||